Saturday 26 April 2014

It's A Girl! Lil' Kim Plans Extravagant Baby Shower


Lil' Kim's going to have a lil' girl!

The pregnant rapper announced her baby-to-be's gender reveal on Easter Sunday, Instagramming a Save the Date for her May 10 baby shower.

"Happy Easter everyone !!!!" Kim wrote alongside the "It's a Girl" royal-themed graphic with a jeweled crown, Hello Kitty cat and plenty of pink. "What a perfect day to share this wonderful news with U. The fab @davidtutera (event planner) is throwing my royal baby shower for my lil' princess 5/10/14!!!"

The 39-year-old self-proclaimed "Queen of Rap" first announced her pregnancy news in February at a MAC Cosmetics afterparty during New York's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, telling E! News, "My little boo boo is coming! My little baby boo, my sunshine!"

http://uk.eonline.com/news/533878/lil-kim-s-having-a-baby-girl-pregnant-rapper-planning-royal-themed-shower-for-my-lil-princess

Lil' Kim's baby shower is going to be televised on David Tutera's upcoming show 'CELEBrations' on WeTV.

Air date to be announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment